THE 323478F-LC KIT
SMALLEST FIRE RATED ELECTRIC STRIKE IN THE WORLD
THE 323478F-LC Kit
The fire rated cylindrical solution.
We made our small, versatile, fit anywhere 323478 kit FIRE RATED. Making it the smallest fire rated solution that will go where other strikes cannot. We've also added the Patented horizontal adjustment feature -- Guaranteed not to move -- to both the small and tall faceplates. This is the "do more" and "cut less" electric strike you've been looking for.
This kit contains the standard 478 faceplate with a 1-7/8" ramp - for the kit with the Extended 478X with a 2-1/4" ramp go to: 323478FX-LC
- 3 Hour Fire Rated
- BHMA GRADE 1
- 1/8" Horizontal adjustment on both the 478 faceplates as well as the 234 faceplates.
- 12-24 AC and DC - Surge and Kickback protection included.
- All solid stainless construction.
- One (1) 234-234X Adjustable Faceplate
- One (1) 478-32D Faceplate
- One (1) 30LC Fire Rated Mechanism
- One (1) 478-CCFP (Competitor Filler Plate)
- Click for the 323478F-LC List Price!
- Patent Pending
- Top: Standard Door Strike Plate
- Middle: Trines 323478FLC Faceplates Require up to 60% less cutting and the 234 requires up to 80% less cutting.
- Bottom: Their strike requires extensive cutting of the frame.
323478LC Electrical Characteristics:
|Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
This Model utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages, 11-28 AC or DC, and conditions the output for the pull-in activation period. Then reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat. The LC100 provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection. LC100 must be used within 15' of the mechanism.