The most flexible electric strike solution for cylindrical locks and deadlatches.
We include the 4 most used faceplates
to make specifying and installing this electic strike easy on any frame, especially aluminum.
4200 Electric Strike Features:
- Tall Latch Cavity -- 2-3/16 tall electric strike latch area is a solution for door sag and other alignment problems.
- Four popular faceplates included -- including the 4 most used faceplates for cylindrical lcoks and deadlatches
- 1 - 1/16” Shallow backset -- the electric strike solves depth problems, as with glass store fronts.
- Low Current Draw -- .240 Amp at 12DC makes it very PoE Friendly 12 & 24DC :: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need
- The included trim skirt covers any gaps or irregularities on an install. Plus it matches the strike finish.
- The 4200 electric strike latch solves the auxillery latchpin problems many other electric strikes run into.
- Cutout Specification A115.1 (with Slight Jamb Modification)
Electric Strike Standards:
- WH recognized for UL1034 Burglary Resistant
- WH recognized for UL294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits
- Grade 1 electric strike
4200 Electrical Characteristics:
|Volts||Current||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
|12DC||0.240 A||50 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Blue/Red|
|24DC||0.114 A||210 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Brown/Red|
|12AC||0.210 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|16AC||0.280 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|24AC||0.420 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
When removing the connector and using the wires direct; Red Wire is Common, Blue Wire accepts 12DC & 12-16 AC, Brown Wire accepts 24DC.>
4200 Available Finishes
(Note: All 4200 finish options are the same price.)
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Aluminum Powder Coat
Black Powder Coat
Dark Bronze Powder Coat
Green Powder Coat
White Powder Coat