THE ONE BOX SOLUTION
FOR CYLINDRICAL & MORTISE LOCKSETS
4100 Electric Strike
1 - 3/8" Shallow backset and Three Hour Fire Rated
We include the 4 most used faceplates to make specifying and installing easy
Covers 90%+ of Cylindrical & Mortise Lock configurations (without deadbolt), plus faceplates can be kept & used to help accomodate for door sag.
>>> Mortise Lock with a Deadbolt?
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- heavy duty construction, 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 3,250+ lbs. Holding Force
- Four popular faceplates included -- including the 4 most used faceplates in the box makes specifying and installing easy Covers 90%+ of Cylindrical & Mortise Lock configurations (without deadbolt), plus faceplates can be kept & used to help accomodate for door sag.
- 1 - 3/8” Shallow backset -- the 4100 low profile electric strike can be used in 2” fire rated frames with 1/2” sheetrock ingress
- Low Current Draw -- .240 Amp at 12DC makes it very PoE Friendly 12 & 24DC :: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need
- The included CCTS covers the gap when retrofitting the HES® 1006, Folger Adams® 712/732, and Von Duprin® 6200 Series or even Trine EN Series strikes. No more ugly trim skirts. The CCTS always matches the faceplate finish.
- Why cut for a deadbolt 100% of the time when they are only used 5% of the time.
- Patented # US20110241361
- Cutout Specification A115.1 (with Slight Jamb Modification)
- Class A, 3 Hour fire rated single door / frame configuration
- WH recognized for UL10C, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UBC 7-2, Uniform building Code
- CAN4 S104, Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NFPA 252 - Issue: 1999/01/01 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NOTE: WH fire listing is void when using fail safe action.
- UL LISTED - 1034 Burglary Resistant
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 - 1992 - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Fits
4100 Electrical Characteristics:
|Volts||Current||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
|12DC||0.240 A||50 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Blue/Red|
|24DC||0.114 A||210 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Brown/Red|
|12AC||0.210 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|16AC||0.280 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|24AC||0.420 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
When removing the connector and using the wires direct; Red Wire is Common, Blue Wire accepts 12DC & 12-16 AC, Brown Wire accepts 24DC.>
4100 Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA613
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651