THE VERTICAL ROD SOLUTION
SMALLEST ELECTRIC STRIKE FOR USE WITH VERTICAL RODS
Fits in tight with header of vertical rods.
The Vertical Rod solution utlizes the reliable 3000 series mechanism to offer the smallest solution on the market for vertical rods.
- Includes Trine's 4-pin patented anchoring pin system.
- Metal installation template included for faster more accurate installation.
- 1/16" spacer plate provided.
- 1/8" Horizontal Adjustment
- Tested to Grade 1 Specification for Electric Strikes - Heavy Duty
- 500,000 + life cycles
- Solid stainless steel latch and locking mechanism
Works with these Vertical rod devices:
- Sargent 97/68
- Arrow 3700/S1150/600
- Cal-Royal 9860V/F9860V
- Town Steel ED1200F
- Von Duprin 33/35
- Von Duprin 98/99 (Without the Deadlocking option - Von Duprin Latches without the deadlock are available and easy to replace on the door)
3242VRP Electrical Characteristics:
|Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
This Model utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages, 11-28 AC or DC, and conditions the output for the pull-in activation period. Then reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat. The LC100 provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection. LC100 must be used within 15' of the mechanism.