SMALLEST HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC STRIKE IN THE WORLD
THE 3478F Electric Strike
The fire rated 4-7/8" cylindrical solution.
The new 3478F streamlines the heavy duty 3000 fire rated series by offering only one faceplate... the most popular 4-7/8" ANSI.
- BHMA GRADE 1 - Heavy Duty
- 1/8" Horizontal adjustment on the 478 faceplates.
- All solid stainless construction.
- Three voltage options to choose from:
- 3478F-LC - LC100 included
- 3478F-RS - LC100 included/Fail Safe is not Fire Rated**
- Patent Pending
- Not for outdoor Use.
- Class A, 3 Hour fire rated single door / frame configuration
- WH recognized for UL10C, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UBC 7-2, Uniform building Code
- CAN4 S104, Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NFPA 252 - Issue: 1999/01/01 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NOTE: WH fire listing is void when using fail safe action**
- Top: Standard Door Strike Plate
- Middle: Trines 3478F Faceplates Require up to 60% less cutting.
- Bottom: Their strike requires extensive cutting of the frame.
This Model utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages, 11-28 AC or DC, and conditions the output for the pull-in activation period. Then reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat. The LC100 provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection. LC100 must be used - must be installed within 15' of the mechanism.