EN400RP Gate Electric strike
The BEST electric strike for outdoor rim exit devices on gates
For new or replacement installations in wood or metal gates. Use with rim panic exit devices, especially in gates, with up to 1 throw, based on 1/8 door (gate) gap.
Need an outdoor rated solution for a Cylindrical or Mortise locks? → EN400
- Perfect for exterior doors and gates. Use the EN400RP with Item # EN400-GATEBOX and securely mount the strike anywhere on the frame.
- Superior Strength -- 2,000+ lbs UL® tested.
- Superior Life -- Durability of 1,000,000+ life cycles
- Superior Application - Outdoor UL® rating allows the strike to be used anywhere - especially good for gates.
- For a more traditional rim panic strike with the outdoor rating, please see the EN800 (3/4" thick) or the EN850 (1/2" thick)
- Fail secure/Fail safe field reversible on DC units.
- Grade 1 Strike -- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Left and Right handing is field reversible.
- Your go anywhere electric strike for gates!
- UL® Listed 1034 - Indoor/Outdoor Burglary Resistant
- UL294 (6th Edition) listed
- NYC MEA 79-01-E
The Outdoor Rim Panic Solution
EN Series Electrical Characteristicss:
EN400RP Available Finishes
|EN400RP-BLK -- Black Powder Coat *NEW*|| |
|EN400RP-32D -- Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630||EN400RP-10B -- Dark Bronze - BHMA613|
|EN400RP-US3 -- Bright Brass -- BHMA605||EN400RP-US4 -- Satin Brass -- BHMA606|
|EN400RP-10 -- Satin Bronze -- BHMA612||EN400RP-32 -- Polished Chrome -- BHMA629|
How to Order:
Please provide the following information to ensure you receive the CORRECT electric strike.
. Without the the LB option (Latchbolt monitoring) - the example would read: 400RP-12DC-32D-RH
Fail Safe Request
: Please add RS to item#
as an example without the Latchbolt Monitoring option.