3000 Series Mechanism
Smallest Electric Strike in the World
ONLY 1” TOTAL BACKSET
After you pick your Mechanism -- choose a Faceplate!
3000 Mechanism Features:
- GRADE 1
- 500,000 + life cycles
- 1,500 + lbs. holding force (1,200 lbs. for 334)
- Dynamic Force 70 ft/lb.
- Solid stainless steel latch and in the device body.
- Accepts a bolt with a up to 5/8” throw
- Non-handed Unit (except 458, 478 LO/RO)
- Fail secure - standard action (unlocks with power)
- Fail safe - “RS” (locks with power)
- Mechanism spacers increase cavity depth up to 1/8”
- Available in 12 or 24 volts DC or with a Line Condition (LC100) which allows 11 thru 29 AC/DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection and continuous duty (use RS for Fail Safe configuration) - must use LC100
3000 Unit Specifications:
- BHMA - A156.31, 2001
- BHMA Grade 1 - All models (except 334)
- BHMA Grade 2 - 334
3012/3024 Mechanism Electrical Characteristics:
|Item||Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
30LC/30RS Mechanism Electrical Characteristics:
|Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
LC100 - (Round unit; Updated in 2010):
This Model utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages, 11-29 AC or DC, and conditions the output for the pull-in activation period. Then reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat. The LC100 provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection. LC100 must be used and installed within 15' of the mechanism.
NOTE: the 'square' LC100's are older units, are all prior to the 2010 upgrade. They do not contain the new features
Piezo Buzzer for “Standard Models”
Piezo Buzzer for “LC Models”