The Low Current Draw 4850LCD
Surface mounted strike for Rim Panic Devices.
This low current draw strike is perfect for every day access control system and automatic door installations. The lower current draw allows for a smaller power supply, or allows use of an operator, which saves you money.
- .135 Amps @ 24DC uses 3.24 Watts.
- Reduce the number of installations that need a separate power supply for door hardware or add more devices to your system.
- Increase UPS up time due to lower current draw.
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and a 1/8” Spacer -- this provides the flexibility of up to 4 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System. more info ->
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting of the frame.
4850-LCD Electrical Characteristics: ™
|24DC (only)||0.135||3.24||Intm./Cont. ||Silent|
4850-LCD Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA613
4850LCD-10B finish is discontinued - please use 4850LCD-DKBZ
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
Dark Bronze Powder Coat
Need latchbolt monitoring for your Axion 4850PoE go to the
⇒ 4800 Series Accessories Page
4800-SS & 4850-SS - Extra Steel Spacer Plates:
We supply an 1/8" thick spacer plate for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer plates can be used as a template during installation. This is especially helpful when installing Trines patented anchoring system. You can order an additional 1/4" Spacer plate with part # 4850-SS or 1/8" Spacer plate with part number 4800-SS. Note that 4850 Strike comes with both a 1/8" and a 1/4" plate already.
|Fits in Tight Installs like Glass.||Install Securely with our Patented Anchor Pin System