THE CYLINDRICAL SOLUTION
SMALLEST ELECTRIC STRIKE IN THE WORLD
ONLY A 1" TOTAL BACKSET
The 323478LC electric strike includes the 234X Faceplate
in addition to the current faceplates already included Trine Solution.
With the Patented horizontal adjustment feature -- Guaranteed not to move -- and the Smallest electric strike faceplate in the world, this 3000 Series strike is your universal ANSI solution. (478-CCFP is no longer included in the 323478LC-32D)
323478LC electric strike Features:
- GRADE 1 electric strike
- 500,000 + life cycles
- Includes One (1) 234-26D Faceplate Faceplate, One (1) 234X Faceplate, One (1) 478-32D Faceplate, One (1) 30LC Mechanism. See individual items for details.
- Solid stainless steel latch and locking mechanism
- Please note: The 478-CCFP filler plate is no longer included in the kit.
- Top: Standard Door Strike Plate
- Middle: Trines 323478LC Faceplates Require up to 60% less cutting and the 234 requires up to 80% less cutting.
- Bottom: Their strike requires extensive cutting of the frame.
323478LC Electrical Characteristics:
|Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
MUST USE LC100 WITH 323478lc AND 30LC - This Model utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages, 11-28 AC or DC, and conditions the output for the pull-in activation period. Then reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat. The LC100 provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection. LC100 must be used within 15' of the mechanism.