TWO FACEPLATE SIZES & TWO STRIKE COLORS -- ONE BOX
FOR CYLINDRICAL AND DEADLATCHES
Dual colored electric strike with two faceplate lengths (includes pieces for a 32D/clear aluminum finish and a dark bronze finish) for use with cylindrical locks and deadlatches. Made especially for aluminum frames, and for use with wood fames
Note: For the 4200 with 4 different faceplates sizes and with one finish color, see: 4200
Match the Frame
Electric strikes are best when not seen
Tallest Latch Cavity
Provides maximum flexibility. Be prepared for door sag & other installation issues.
- The only electric strike to have two different finishes in one box. Plus two strike plates for different cutouts. Allows you to match the two most popular frame finishes -- clear aluminum and dark bronze.
- Competitively priced - at or lower then competition models of the same class.
- Tallest Latch Cavity in it's Class - at 2 - 13/16" the 4200 offer's almost twice the latch height compared to the competition.
- Poe Freindly electric strike - 0.240 Amps at 12DC and 0.114 Amps at 24DC
- Runs Cool all the time, no need of an external 'pac' to reduce strike temperature under continuous duty.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
4200 Series Electrical Characteristics (Included, no external packs required):
|Volts||Current||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
|12DC||0.240 A||50 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Blue/Red|
|24DC||0.114 A||210 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Brown/Red|
|12AC||0.210 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|16AC||0.280 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|24AC||0.420 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
When removing the connector and using the wires direct; Red Wire is Common, Blue Wire accepts 12DC & 12-16 AC, Brown Wire accepts 24DC.